Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Insider's Story




We are in conversation with Alisha Vas who is a BFA graduate in Illustration,
She speaks about how happy she was joining Animation and Art School Goa, as it proved to be a revolutionary learning experience.


What were you doing before you joined Animation and Arts school Goa?
"I was studying fine arts at the Goa college of Art for 4 years, I majored in illustration. Since I had a background in traditional medium I came here mainly with an intention to specialize and gain in-depth understanding of my field 



Why did you choose Animation and Arts school Goa?
I came for a workshop here. I was very thoroughly impressed with the faculty and the way they worked. They knew the subject very well. I did check out other institutes in Goa, but honestly nothing they were offering came close to what i was looking for and the pre-production course offered here met my needs completely.




How are the facilities here?
The facilities the college offers is just right, they have enough to meet the student's needs. This place offers gadgets you need for a comfortable learning experience. This is one of the reasons i chose this school, It makes me very comfortable as not being able to afford technology is not a disability anymore. 







What is the difference in your Art from when you began till now?
Well, i can see a total leap in the level of work i am producing now. While earlier good work was a matter of chance, now we understand the details that go into it, which helps me produce the results required. Now I am a lot more confident about finding a job in my industry.








5 comments:

  1. At CGMANTRA, you find the perfect blend of Creativity, Innovation & Technology. http://www.cgmantra.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful information that you have shared and it is very useful to me. Thanks for sharing the information with us.

    best 3d animation course in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. The SHAFT Academy of Media Arts, in Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Guntur is now one of the most reputable 2D Animation Course Training Institute in the country with good number of students. SHAFT, has grown to become a Big 2D Animation Training Institute with Job Guarantee in the last 21+ years. Various professional VFX Courses have been completed successfully by many students and they now work in the growing multimedia industry.

    2d animation course in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!
    Top Video Editing Training Institutes in Chandigarh, We offers a range of courses in the field of Photography, Cinematography, Photo/Video Editing.
    Mobile: 9501489999

    ReplyDelete